Barrett Moore is a seasoned, contrarian business executive and serial entrepreneur with extensive strategy, security and supply chain experience. Moore spearheaded a series of start-ups in the manufacturing, government contracting, technology, international business, and intelligence/security sectors. He is currently working on a series of projects to raise awareness of, and mitigate the risks associated with, our technology and energy-dependent supply chain network.
Moore founded and served as CEO of the following entities:
Sovereign Deed LLC Provider of outsourced preparedness solutions and emergency response services to families and state governments.
Triple Canopy Group LLC / Triple Canopy Inc. Provider of mission support, security, training and advisory services to government agencies including the Department of Energy, Department of State, Department of Defense, Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency as well as multinational corporations across a range of market sectors and geographies.
Trifus N.A. LLC Technology provider of turn-key, outsourced, e-learning solutions to Fortune 500 companies such as Baxter Healthcare, FDIC and Walgreens, among others.
Knight International Holdings Inc. / Knight International Holdings Pty. Ltd. Acquired, licensed and manufactured portfolios of patented products (and/or technologies) with distribution in sixty countries.
Duramitt North America LLC / Advanced Mittworks Inc. / Duramitt Sdn. Bhd. Developed and commercialized a patented bonding technology that underpinned the manufacture and commercialization of a product that became known as the Duramitt. Duramitt defined a new product category within the consumer, commercial and industrial markets. The product line was manufactured in Malaysia and Taiwan and is distributed in 35 countries.
Macquarie Bank Ltd. Executive within the Treasury Division of this international merchant bank
Coastal Pearl & Gem Co. Partner in this importer and distributor of cultured pearls
U.S. Army Reserve
M.B.A., University of Chicago, Graduate School of Business, Chicago, IllinoisB.A., DePauw University, Greencastle, Indiana
Intellectual Property Development
- Four United States patent grants pertaining to information management across generations, and to latex bonding technology.
- Thirty-seven United States patent applications pertaining to emergency preparedness and the mitigation of vulnerability to supply chain interruption. Some applications were subject to national security and property rights review.
- Two hundred and sixty one trade secrets pertaining to information management across generations, latex bonding technology, emergency preparedness, and the mitigation of vulnerability to supply chain interruption.
- Six brands within nineteen distinct trademark classes in thirty-three countries.
- Traveled in excess of three million miles to 65 countries
- Conducted business in 45 countries
- Resided Australia, Malaysia and Puerto Rico
- Traveled extensively in Africa and within the Pacific Rim nations
Writing / Public Commentary
- Contributor to World Net Daily (www.wnd.com) on geo-political, defense and Life Continuity subject matters. These articles can be accessed at: http://www.wnd.com/author/bmoore/
- Subject matter expert for five Brad Thor novels, including: Foreign Influence (2010), Athena Project (2010), Full Black (2011), Black List (2012), and Hidden Order (2013)
Television Appearance / Radio Commentary
- Geo-political, defense and Life Continuity subject matter expertise provided to Glenn Beck; the Glenn Beck Radio Program and GBTV / The Blaze
- Roman Catholic (convert)
- Married, three children
- Pilot: Rotorcraft-Helicopter; Fixed Wing
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Boy Scout troop leader / Cub Scout pack leader
- Coach, youth soccer and basketball